We are a young company working on design, manufacturing, service and sale of equipment and systems for professional audio/video technology. On request of our customers We create solutions from the scratch as well as repair and reconstruct professional and rare audio/video equipment. We work with broadcasters, integrators and installation contractors. We provide constant contact with the customer at all stages of cooperation.
Our team consists of skilled professionals with years of experience in the field of television production and the design, manufacture and service of equipment.
Our associates have numerous certifications such as IPC, SEP and others.
We work all the time and we are fast:
- Guaranteed response time 12 hours from the instant of request
- Servicing begins at about 8 p.m. on the date repair request and lasts until the effect is reached, sometimes even until 4 a.m. the next day
- On special requests We work on Saturdays and Sundays
Job is done first, then the documents come
- We trust our customers, so we start repairing equipment even before the paperwork
- We know how time is important to our customers, particularly television and radio broadcasters
We are flexible
- We are open to negotiating prices and scopes of work. There is nothing to be impossible.
We are professionals.
- We have a well-equipped laboratory
- Professional service technicians work for us
- We are using professional equipment such as: solderinf furnaces, analog and digital oscilloscopes, soldering and hot air stations, AES/EBU, HD-SDI signal generators, electronic load, numerous meters, laboratory power supplies and many other devices
What makes us different?
- We employ young and dynamic technicians
- Our repairs are instant and often much cheaper than authorized or manufacturer services
- We always clean the circuit boards, remove any dirt inside and outside the devices
- We never say that something would not be worth repairing or cannot be repaired
- We simplified the paperwork to the indispensible minimum
We have extensive facilities of specialized equipment, such as:
- Laboratory power supplies and artificial loads
- Desoldering and soldering stations, soldering furnaces
- Multitrack recorders and players
- Professional VCRs
- Numerous professional condenser and dynamic microphones
- Microphone preamplifiers, audio-video interfaces, converters,
- Analog and digital oscilloscopes, wave-form monitors
- A number of different measuring devices, multimeters and other
We encourage you to contact us and establish cooperation,
with KorDa team